Suggest a Project
Share Your Ideas
Do you have ideas for a specific restoration project in your area? You can use the online form below to give us the details and your information will be entered into our database. These suggested projects will be retained as part of a database that will be evaluated by the trustees for consideration in project-specific restoration plans that will be subject to public review and comment.
- Please keep a record of your confirmation number after submitting your information. It is useful for editing your submission in the future.
- You can edit your submission by selecting "Edit an Existing Project" in the form below.
- To see your submission and others in an interactive map visit the "View Submitted Projects" page.
If you are having problems with the online form, email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of the alternate submission form.
Please note that your project suggestion and any associated attachments may be posted online. The information you submit will be retained as part of the Administrative Record for the NRDA. Please be advised that your project suggestion–including your name and contact information, if included–may be made publicly available at any time. While you can ask us to withhold this information from public review, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
Projects submissions will be screened in advance of being posted online. All projects and attachments will be reviewed based on the guidelines listed below and posted (or not) following that review. Project suggestions that contain unacceptable content will not be edited; those projects will simply not be posted.
Also, supporting documents, links, etc., are welcome as long as they are pertinent to the restoration project suggestion. However, the appearance of external links, advertisements, political opinions, or other comments do not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Please note that content that meets the following criteria will NOT be posted:
- Contains vulgar language or material, personal attacks of any kind, threats, obscenity, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups;
- Promotes services or products (non-commercial links that are relevant to the comment are acceptable);
- Are far off-topic (i.e., not within the scope of the NRDA); or
- Make unsupported accusations.