NOAA’s Response to the Spill
- View a web archive of NOAA’s response to the spill at the Deepwater Horizon Library.
- NOAA’s National Ocean Service Deepwater Horizon website provides photos and video from the Gulf during our response to the spill.
- NOAA’s External Affairs website provides additional resources and information on NOAA’s efforts.
- See information on NOAA’s Science Missions and Data.
- NOAA’s ERMA Gulf Response website provides an interactive map with the latest data on the oil spill’s trajectory, fishing closures, wildlife, and Gulf Coast resources.
- National Weather Service Deepwater Horizon Page.
- NOAA’s iGulf from the Gulf of Mexico Regional Collaboration Team.
- NOAA’s Office of Response & Restoration Blog discusses response to spills of oil and other hazardous waste, among other topics.
Other Deepwater Horizon Spill Links
- RestoreTheGulf.gov is the official federal portal for the Deepwater Horizon oil spill response and recovery.
- The Gulf of Mexico Sea Grant Programs
- Deepwater Horizon Response on Facebook
- Deepwater Horizon Response on Twitter
- Deepwater Horizon Court-Supervised Settlement Program